Are you a current MICROS customer? If yes, we have some exciting news.
Limited Time Offer from Oracle!
What is the offer?
This promotion recognizes our loyal customers by providing value for their existing Oracle investment (aging POS hardware and software) and gives them an easy path to obtain the next generation cloud hospitality platform.
In short, we want to give existing customers the opportunity upgrade their POS platforms to the newest in Oracle hardware and software, while rewarding their loyalty with a price incentive.
Does my business qualify?
In order to qualify for this promotion, you must meet the following eligibility conditions:
1) Must be an existing Oracle MICROS customer using one of the following point-of-sale systems:
- Oracle Hospitality RES 3700
- Oracle Hospitality 9700 POS
- Oracle Hospitality e7 POS
2) Must be replacing two or more of the following POS hardware platforms:
- Oracle MICROS Workstation 3, 4, 4LX, 5, or 5a (CE or POSReady models)
- Oracle MICROS Keyboard Workstation, Keyboard Workstation 4, and Keyboard Workstation 270
- Oracle MICROS PC Workstation 2010, 2015 and Eclipse
- Oracle MICROS 2000 Series, 4000 Series hardware
- Oracle MICROS Windows 8.1 E-Series (8” or 11”) tablets, R-Series tablets
- MICROS Branded Handheld Terminals (those with MICROS badges on them) à for example: MC-55, MC-55a, MC-70, PPT8846
How will this upgrade benefit my business?
The Simphony “Power-Up” offer will benefit your business with:
- A modern POS system for fast, efficient guest service and simplified staff training
- A full package to help you improve kitchen management, control your labor and inventory costs, and add loyalty programs
- Improved reporting – take control of your business with better visibility of sales and profits
- Stylish new workstations that facilitate fantastic guest service
- The chance to save money by moving to cloud technology – reduced IT cost, no more upgrades, and no computer servers taking up space in your locations
How do I get in touch with Oracle about this offer?